Global challenges waiting for youSee all jobs
We innovate the ground transportation and travel sector. Distribusion builds unique technology to connect intercity and airport shuttle bus providers with the travel industry worldwide. We are the leading tech provider in our industry, working with global brands, covering 30+ countries and having impact on millions of travellers. Take a look at our exciting opportunities and join our multinational and passionate team to accelerate our worldwide expansion now!
With more than 6.4 billion passengers a year, bus definitely is a big deal! We aim to leave our dent in the universe by building the world’s leading booking system for bus rides. That’s a challenging goal, we impact millions of travellers and serve a highly demanded technology to our great partners.
It’s not all about work. We work closely together, but enjoy ourselves at regular team events, like our Friday’s after work beers or Lunch & Learn sessions. If you like professional and friendly atmosphere – you’ll love it at Distribusion!
You need a visa? Get all the paperwork done? Don’t worry, we’ll take care of that! We hired people from more than 15 nations. Our relocation experts have lots of experience to support you and make your relocation as smooth as possible.
Many more perks
Snacks, fruits and soft drinks, as well as flexible working hours make everyone feel good and comfortable at Distribusion. Additionally, we provide free health courses, sponsored trainings and team workshops and a corporate pension plan.
How should my application look like?
We’re looking forward to receive your application, which contains:
- Your earliest starting date
- Your salary expectations
- Your language skills
- Letter of motivation (optional)
Depending on which job you apply to, there can be something specific we need from you. If that’s the case it’ll be written in the job description.
I’m not from Germany. Do I have a chance to get the job?
Sure, we are already an intercultural team (more than 15 nationalities) and look forward to new influences. After signing the contract, we’ll support you with tips and links through the moving and bureaucracy process.
What happens after I send my application?
Our hiring process is completely transparent. We want you to know that when you apply for a role, you are going to hear back from us, even if we don’t seem like a good fit. In fact, throughout the process we strive to make sure you never go more than five days without hearing from us.
- Applying. When you apply for the role at Distribusion, your application goes into our application tracking software. Here, a hiring team will review it and evaluate your fit for the role.
- Job Fit Interview. After processing your application, there will be a telephone interview with our HR department. If you don’t make it to this step, you’ll hear back from us letting you know we’re passing over your application for this role. During the interview, we’ll check in on your career, give more insight about the position and add a first impression to your application. Feel free to ask any open questions you might have.
- Skills Interviews. After talking with HR, you’ll go through 2 rounds of skills interviews with the hiring team. This is typically over an Appear.in video call. Depending if you are already in Germany, you might get invited to our office directly.This is a practical evaluation to see if you have the relevant skills to succeed in the role. You won’t be evaluated on skills that don’t matter. If you don’t make it to this step, you’ll hear back from us letting you know we’re passing over your application for this role.
- Final Decision. After the skills interviews, we evaluate each candidate who made it to the skills interview, and the hiring team makes a decision. If multiple candidates meet our hiring bar, we’ll select the best candidate and ask for references.
- Reference Checks. During the reference check, we reach out to the references you provided to get a better idea of what it’s like to work with you.
- Offer. Once references are complete, we’ll make an offer to you including details about salary, benefits and other relevant compensation details. Hopefully you’ll accept the offer and we can start working out an onboarding plan.
How long will I have to wait for feedback?
We do our best and try to send a confirmation email within a few days. However, the whole application process could take up to 2-3 weeks. Thank you for your understanding.
How will my first day look like at Distribusion?
You’ll get a tour of our office and step by step we’ll introduce you to your team and your tasks. We will handle all the information we need for our administrative team. Of course, your team lead and our HR team will be with you for each step.
We are constantly looking for passionate people to join our growing team. In case of any questions, please contact our HR team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.